The project aims to:
- Improve the self-knowledge of young migrants, newcomers, asylum seekers, and refugees about employment; support them to identify their strengths and weaknesses as well as their skills and competences.
- Help migrant youth, newcomers, asylum seekers and refugees to be self-aware of their job preferences
- Provide career counseling and guidance to 200 migrant youth, newcomers, asylum seekers, and refugees.
- Improve youth workers’ capacity to offer career guidance and to support the employability of migrant youth, newcomers, asylum seekers and refugees through gamification
- Create and strengthen youth workers European networks.